Saturday, May 14, 2011

One down... 8 to go!

Done with our first look of our final collections and onto the next one we go.. After finishing our garments we had Visual week and had a few hand-ins such as a collection accessories assignment, we had to sketch 4 hands and 4 feet using different mediums (charcoal, dry pastel, colour pencils and graphite) for another assignment and on Friday we had to hand in 4 mood boards which we did on CAD (Computer Aided Design). 


Having sewn for a period of 3 long weeks I was exhausted and had a hard time getting into the whole sketching-my-life-away thing again. I like sketching, don't get me wrong but doing it while feeling like a little zombie woman? Not for me.. not for anyone actually. This weekend I am relaxing for on Monday we start with our second look... good luck to us!


Below are a few photos of my first look which consists of a micro mini flared dress with beading (beading.... took.for.ever!) and a hooded bolero. 











I am proud of my creation.. it is weird yet wonderful. Strange and beautiful :) Hope you like it too!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment