Monday, August 22, 2011

Sneak.Peak.

A few weeks ago I helped a friend out by styling at a photo shoot for her up and coming vintage label here in Cape Town but seeing that it is still quite new and hasn't been launched yet, I am not allowed to post TOO much.. So, a little tease it is ;) I love taking photos and this was the perfect opportunity for me to have a little fun with my not-so-new (seeing that I bought it from a friend who bought it from a friend..) camera. I liked being the behind-the-scenes photographer, even though I was not reeeeeally officially appointed.. Hmm. Who cares? :D Here are a few of my photos ♥ 


Make up and Hair: Mari Conradie




Photographer: Michelle Viljoen




Designer and Buyer: Cheralee Lyle
















Models: Jess and Retha @ 20Management









The whole "crew" (Left to right: Retha, Mari, Trevor Lyle, Myself, Michelle, Jess and Cher)after a long day's work :)

It's awesome doing something you love.. It's a shame I only realized what that something was last year but at least I now know what I have to do to be happy. Can't WAIT for my December holiday - travelling, photos, sun, cocktails and freedom? Yes please :D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment