Saturday, October 15, 2011

Anthony Vaccarello

"The last year of my study (2006) I won the Festival of Hyeres. It's the most famous fashion festival in France. I won the First Prize and the L'Oréal prize and right after winning the prize in 2006, I was asked to work at Fendi in Rome as a fur designer with Karl Lagerfeld. It was amazing. I was called there because my graduation collection was all made in leather. I spent 2 years at Fendi then I moved to Paris to launch my own collection.
















His garments are amazing and extremely interesting don't you think? Check out his website to see the rest of his designs, he is a true creative i'd say. A touch of futurism, just the way I like it :)

Things are crazy here at the moment, preparing for our annual FEDISA graduate collection fashion show 'n all.. My collection photo shoot was a success today, I will dedicate a post to that when I have my life back. Promise. 

Right now, I am about to have a nervous break down but you know, we have no more class (since Friday, how awesome?) so after crazy Monday hand ins coming up and our collection crit on Friday things will be a teeny tiny bit more chilled. Not completely chilled. I will relax after our graduation when I am holding my degree... Can't wait!! Have a super Sunday tomorrow everyone :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment