Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh.my.goodness.

These past two weeks have been exhausting! Deadline after deadline, day after day.. I decided to come home for the weekend to relax and get it together for it felt as though I have been taking crazy pills. Tomorrow we have to hand in a brand name proposal for the new FEDISA residence

I enjoyed seeing my dogs this weekend! My friend and I live in the city and come home every other weekend, so we don’t really see a lot of domesticated animals, and I LOVE animals so it makes it that much harder. I miss my three dogs all the time, so to fill that void I try to pet Dexter (Allen Leroux, FEDISA’s academic director and CEO’s Staffie) every time he makes an appearance in our classroom BUT I don’t think he’s too fond of that idea.. He gives me an “oh hell no” look from time to time when I’m yelling out “Dexterrr!”. Yes. It’s sad.


Later
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment