Sunday, March 27, 2011

In my dreams..

Below are the 9 looks I chose for my Graduate Collection.. We will start sewing in the next module which starts on the 11th of April. Nervous yet TOTALLY excited! I have chosen possible (some of which I'm definitely going to use) fabrics as well - Chiffons, silks, satins, sequined fabric (I am in love with the sequined fabric I bought by the way, oh.my gosh. It is CRAZY beautiful!), cotton, nylon, a few trims and embellishments to add sparkles =)

Seeing that my main inspiration is the ocean and the marine life, I will have a lot of embellishments (not shown on the technical drawings) to give the illusion of fish scales and the textures of deep sea creatures. Some of the last few garments will contain luminescence in the form of flashing lights as well as fairy lights incorporated into the garments.












I solemnly swear to post my 9 rendered fashion figures which will be displayed on my final collection storyboards and then, finally, the above mentioned boards no later than next week. 

Listening to one of my all time favourites:



Moby - Porcelain


This island is truly one of God's MOST incredible creations and this song, one of Moby's. It is a DREAM! My dream.. 
Enjoy =)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oohh soo cool... love it x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete