Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In the summer time, when the weather is high :)

I am ALWAYS inspired by the ocean, the beach, SUMMER and all things beautiful. This post has nothing to do with college nor anything remotely close to college... This is just to show you why I love spending so much time in the sun during summer :) I found these photos on an extremely cute blog about surfing, sun and summer. If you feel like browsing through beautiful beach/ocean/summer/surf photography for hours on end, take a look and relax while doing so! Below are those which made me dream about, long for and miss SUMMER... And maybe, just maybe, made me think about adding surfing to my list of hobbies....... BUT no. not going to happen. bru ;)



























On second thought... Scroll up. Surfing lessons from this BIG chunk of hunky love? um. YES PLEASE! :P






Bring on Summer 2012! :) Yes, I know Winter has just begun, No I will not stop dreaming..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment