Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Expelliarmus! :)

On Saturday I experienced the last of the world wide phenomenon, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. In 3D.. Obviously. If you're going to do it, do it right :) It was legen.. Wait for it.. dary, Legendary!! I am quite sad that this was the last (kind of) of JK Rowling's awesomeness but 7 is enough I guess :( - my sad face. Watch this trailer below and be intrigued... 



Daniel Radcliffe and 

Emma Watson and Rupert Grint





I have never seen Voldemort smile.. rather amusing ain't it? If you do not know who Voldemort is - Please don't admit it.. ;) BUT just putting it out there, Voldemort is the scary lookin' (not as scary as in the film though), bold dude (far left).

The Harry Potter cast
http://www.overoll.com 


Take a trip down to your nearest cinema and watch.this.movie! You know you want to..
Anyhow my creatures, have a lovely Tuesday ♥
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment