Monday, August 1, 2011

It must be love, love, love...


A few of my favourite GELIEFT Vodacom Durban July outfits below :)

2009 
2010
2010  
2011 - Katie isi Spyti





Their latest Media Features...







If you think their designs for the VDJ Fashion challenge PHOTOS are amazing, you should experience the garments in real life.. Absolute perfection! I know I haven't posted anything about my internship since.. Well.. My last post about my internship... HA =P Teresa and Stephen were awesome and treated me like their friend which was an amazing feeling. I miss them so much! I haven't laughed as much as I laughed with them ever since so I think I will have to go have a cup of tea (or wine...) and get my "fix" :) 


Teresa, Stephen, myself and Bernice on my last day


The FINAL fitting with Marli Brink (Below)
The beautiful young bride! I am very excited to see her wedding photos.. And am so happy I got to help with her dress :D







Learnt, Laughed and Loved a lot :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment