Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Before the FEDISA Graduate collection show we had to organize a collection photo shoot, finish our last garment AND do our portfolios.. As well as buy/make our accessories for the show. I almost gave up.. but the thought of being done in liiiike 3 weeks? AMAZING! The stress, sleepless nights, sweat and tears, not to mention being a total potty mouth, was all worth it. Three years done and dusted!! :) 

Proud to present....

My graduate collection


-1-



-2-



-3-








-4-




-5-



-6-


-7-




-8-






Model: Retha Nortje @ 20Management
Photographer, MUA, Styling and designer: Myself :)


Thank you beautiful Reetz for all your help!
Photos of my garments on the runway, fully accessorized, will be posted as soon as I receive them, so watch this space..
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love her 3rd outfit, white top and blue skirt...elegant yet modern :)

    Nice blog btw, I'm following you now
    I hope you follow me back!

    kisses

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a BEAUTIFUL collection, i love the one with the tassels hehe, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete