Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gobsmacked.

Sweet.baby.Jesus.

I loved the late Alexander McQueen and I love Sarah Burton. wow.... They are two of a kind I must say, I am speechless every.single.time.

Alexander McQueen 

S/S 2012 

Backstage Short film




Alexander McQueen 

S/S 2012 Runway Show


Watch it.. You know you want to ;) I promise it will change your life... Okay, maybe not your life per say BUT definitely the next 10 minutes of your life. The design detail, the CONCEPT, the colours and textures.. How can one be this creative? Well, like I once wrote in a previous post, every one in the fashion industry is a little bit cooked in the head - some just more than others. THAT is how you create phenomenal pieces such as these delicately crafted garments. Amazeballs. 


PS. My twin brother - Ruan -  will be performing (guitar and singing) at a gig with his friend, also named Ruan, tonight. Yes.. Video coming up! 
Good luck bro, make us proud :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment