Sunday, April 3, 2011

A little trip down memory lane...

Last year we had to design our very own magazine! My mag - Raw Sugar - covered fashion as well as photography. I felt like posting my favourite photos from the photo shoot we had to do. I photographed one of my best friends Michelle Viljoen who graduated from AAA last year and is now a Cape Town based graphic designer and photographer. Be sure to check out her blog --- http://papercitylife.blogspot.com  :)

Michelle and I had a great time photographing and posing! We traveled to different locations in Cape Town such as Signal Hill, Sea Point and Camps bay. Check.it.out :













I bought a new camera yesterday so when I have time I will definitely organize another photo shoot and if that's not going to happen any time soon, random photos will be posted.. :) 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting me at MG Style Mix and for following!
    I am now following your lovely blog!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://www.mgstylemix.com/

    ReplyDelete