Friday, April 1, 2011

Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?

Romeo and Juliet (1996) is an awesome film! Extremely romantic.. and the SOUNDTRACK is perfect. Seeing that this film as well as the soundtrack, played a part in inspiring me to create my designs for my collection, I will give you a little glimpse of the scene I adore most but I highly recommend that you watch the whole film for it will make you want to fall in love. yes, it is THAT amazing.

Background music: 
Kissing you by Des'ree


Romeo and Juliet (1996) 
Starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes





Tomorrow I will start assembling my storyboards (while snacking on mini doughnuts of course seeing that my mum bought me a little mini doughnut maker! It even comes with a recipe, seriously, how cute?)... Oh my sarah jessica parker. I hope and pray they will be beautiful. With that being said, may I ask that when praying, you would "gooi" a little prayer in there for us FEDISA third years, that would be rather kind :)

Well, I'm off! 
Later alligators
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment